J.K. Harris took $750.00 dollars from my account before my final meeting with them. The one where I was going to decide whether to become a client or not.

After customer service reviewed my account they agreed to refund $675.00.

Almost two years later they say they owe me and I will be paid but they have no more information.

Their arrogance is beyond belief. They just say we will not talk to you and that is it.

Better Business Bureau from my city would not act because their headquarters were located in another state.Their home city BBB just said the matter was unresolved and they were through with the case.

J.K. Harris will not communicate with me anymore. I would love to be part of any lawsuit.

These people think they are just too big to be accountable.

Maybe they are.

Had an Experience with JK Harris?

Comments

hcm1957@yahoo.com
Quincy, Illinois, United States #243580

Go thru the Attorney General in the state where they operate.In the state of Minnesota, Our AG sued JK Harris and won.

They can no longer due there scam here.

Go To The Attorney Generals website and file a complaint.That will get there attention.....

Paycom - Overpromise and underdeliver Paycom "In our situation, we were promised many things by Paycom and even paid thousands for a payroll "convertor" which would convert our POS data to payroll upload which after a..." Read more Frazier Spoon and Co., PLLC - Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier formally disciplined for the willful falsification of tax filings. Frazier Spoon and Co "Frazier Spoon and Co., PLLC - Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier formally disciplined for the willful falsification of tax filings. Update 7-23-13 - The AZ State Board of..." Read more JK Harris JK Harris "Never represent yourself before the IRS just because there are companies you consider crooked. Just find a responsible CPA firm in good standing. We are one. For valuable free info..." Read more JK Harris JK Harris "Never represent yourself before the IRS just because there are companies you consider crooked. Just find a responsible CPA firm in good standing. We are one. For valuable free info..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more