JK Harris promises to help you through the oic program.Like the previous review they dont return calls and always switch your case worker,no one ever knows anything and the only way i came to an agreement was because I too was contacted by the irs and it turns out that I owed WAYYYY less than what I thought .

JK harris never caught on to that. They are decievers. My advice is to STAY AWAY FROM JK HARRIS.

They will take all of your money and you will end up with a year or more of non returned calls non submitted paperwork and the IRS still on your ***!!!

Had an Experience with JK Harris?

Comments

Jk horror. They need to be arrested. They are as big a crook as the IRS themselves.

Paycom - Overpromise and underdeliver Paycom "In our situation, we were promised many things by Paycom and even paid thousands for a payroll "convertor" which would convert our POS data to payroll upload which after a..." Read more UniFunds - Client did fraud for Website Content Unifunds "I wrote promotional content for Unifunds for SEO promotion and client asked me for some sample. He asked me for writing 4 articles and i gave that before deadline. I..." Read more Fredrick James Accounting Tax And Consulting - I Paid $7500 For Tax Prep, All I Got Were Invoices totalling $9800 Fredrick James Accounting Tax And Consulting "I hired Fredrick Fredrick James Accounting Tax & Consulting of Clearwater Fl, to do a few years of Tax returns. They told me the fee would be $7500. And they..." Read more JK Harris JK Harris "Never represent yourself before the IRS just because there are companies you consider crooked. Just find a responsible CPA firm in good standing. We are one. For valuable free info..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more