I read about jk harris a few years ago and got in touch with them I payed them $2,500.00.for the next few years they didn't do nothing finally the IRS threaten to take money from my paycheck if i didn't pay them i tried calling jk harris and they never called me back.

Now I had to make arrangement to pay them and jk harris took my money and ran with it.

whenever i hear someone talking about going to jk harris i tell them to try someone else first.what i plan on doing is getting me a lawyer and file a lawsuit against them at the moment i am on disability and have limited funds but i am going to try.

Had an Experience with JK Harris?

Comments

Birmingham, Michigan, United States #714348

Is that you John or Bob Harris. You're both going to ***.

Why are youo afraid to use your real name when making derogatory comments?Who knows if you are being paid by another company to say these things because no one can substantiate your remarks.

Be a man and identify yourself.

That goes for everyone that post messages on this site.Use your real name and address so the companies that are being slammed can come after you for slander.

Fredrick James Accounting Tax And Consulting - I Paid $7500 For Tax Prep, All I Got Were Invoices totalling $9800 Fredrick James Accounting Tax And Consulting "I hired Fredrick Fredrick James Accounting Tax & Consulting of Clearwater Fl, to do a few years of Tax returns. They told me the fee would be $7500. And they..." Read more Paycom - Overpromise and underdeliver Paycom "In our situation, we were promised many things by Paycom and even paid thousands for a payroll "convertor" which would convert our POS data to payroll upload which after a..." Read more JK Harris JK Harris "Never represent yourself before the IRS just because there are companies you consider crooked. Just find a responsible CPA firm in good standing. We are one. For valuable free info..." Read more JK Harris JK Harris "Never represent yourself before the IRS just because there are companies you consider crooked. Just find a responsible CPA firm in good standing. We are one. For valuable free info..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more