I guess I fell in the same boat as other people that I have read about. I only wish I had read about them before getting involved with JK Harris.

I was getting married and needed to get my old tax issues resolved to start fresh with my new wife.

I met with the representative and was assured that my debt would be decreased from over ten thousand to between 500 and 1000 dollars. I left his, rented, office feeling like I was finally going to be squared away with the IRS and could start fresh.

the same thing happened to me, endless paperwork, not returning calls, more requests for the same paperwork, more missed e-mails etc.

Until finally after ten months I finally got the word.

( by the way that is when i was done paying for this great service ) you are not qualified for the Offer in Compromise.

I certainly was ten months before when I handed the guy a thousand dollars assumed payments for the next ten months.

These people should not be allowed to advertise or deceive people like this.

Why doesn't the gov't or better business bureau put them out of business???

Jim, Boston

Had an Experience with JK Harris?

Comments

We lost over 4200.00 to these ppl.The IRS levied my husband paycheck and they said it would cost 5000.00 to stop it.

They took 2000.00 up front and another 465.00 a week later, and nothing has been done. He told them if the IRS took another paycheck there was no way to pay them when it came time for them to take more money out of our account. My husband called the IRS and got they gave him more info on his case than Harris. IRS told him what letter to write and who to write it to.

We have put a stop payment as well on our account. They did nothing to help us out at all.

They put us in a financial bind.We would like to be able to get our money back as well, but don\'t know what to do.

We too believed the same kind of story.Ours was Taxmasters.

Same kind of deal. Over two years later, we are still trying to get our money back. They are a HUGE RIPOFF. Never delivered on anything.

Had to stop auto withdrawl from back acct, and close out that acct. They are very clever. Still getting phone calls from them they think we are still working with them. This company has serious problems.

They should be STOPPED from ripping any one else off.:cry :( :x

I too was duped by JK Harris and Fake Associates.I feel that we should start a class action lawsuit against them.

Anyway interested should contact me by email at nonaloribrown@yahoo.com.

Its time to get rid of this scam operation.I lost about $4,500 in this ponzi scheme!

I got robbed by JK HARRIS $3,750 and i got nothing.When the IRS contacted me an said they were going to levy my bank account JK HARRIS was no where to by found.

All they did for me was keep me on hold and kill time.

I settled my problem on my own with the IRS.Now i want my money back from JK HARRIS.I suggest that any one considering giving jk their money think twice don\'t be a victim like me and many others contact your local Attorney Generals office and file a complaint they will help you.I am in the process right now of filing a complaint it may take a while but i hope to get some money back .

All they did for me was keep me on hold and kill time. I settled my problem on my own with the IRS.Now i want my money back from JK HARRIS. I suggest that any one considering giving jk their money think twice don\'t be a victim like me and many others contact your local Attorney Generals office and file a complaint they will help you.I am in the process right now of filing a complaint it may take a while but i hope to get some money back .

If any body has same problem and would like to discuss a solution my e mail is.dragbrand73@yahoo.com THANKS

Stay away from these crooks. It should be against the law for them to still be steeling.

We have spent just under $10 grand & have received zero services for our moneyin 2 yrs.Now our Social Security has been garnished,our retirement has been garnished & we have little finances to live on at 75 yrs old.

We have health problems preventing us from any type of work. So we have lost our home and everything we own and are at \"slightly above starving\" because we haven\'t money enough to live on after the IRS garnishments. \'AND JK HARRIS GAVE US HIS WORD THEY COULD SETTLE OUR TAX DEBT\" when we contacted their rep. & signed the contract.

We will report them to any agency as operating \"illegally\" as they are collecting money for services THEY DO NOT RENDER.If someone has any info as to where to report this unjust, illegal company, please let us know.

Jefferson, Oregon, United States #7885

Same thing as all the other writers have said.False promises, unreturned phone calls, switching caseworkers, constantly asking for paperwork that I already sent in.

Excuses after excuses.

Beware people!Do not use this company!