Never represent yourself before the IRS just because there are companies you consider crooked. Just find a responsible CPA firm in good standing. We are one. For valuable free info on dealing with the IRS, please visit our site.
When selecting companies to represent you before the IRS, it is important that you do the following:
A) Hire a professionally licensed CPA firm. This is the license with the most accountability. You will never hear of a CPA firm with many complaints and government officials firing them for mal practice. They will lose their license before that ever happens.
B) Hire a CPA firm that specializes in IRS representation. DON'T hire a CPA firm that adds IRS representation to a list of many services. They probably won't have the experience.
C) Do some internet research on the company. Look at the complaints, read the good comments, and read up on their website. Always make sure to find as much information on the potential company.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tax Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I wrote promotional content for Unifunds for SEO promotion and client asked me for some sample. He asked me for writing 4 articles and i gave that before deadline. I..."
- "In our situation, we were promised many things by Paycom and even paid thousands for a payroll "convertor" which would convert our POS data to payroll upload which after a..."
- "Frazier Spoon and Co., PLLC - Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier formally disciplined for the willful falsification of tax filings. Update 7-23-13 - The AZ State Board of..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."
- "They sound nice when you first call but they have messed up on my order and sent me parts ( not the complete machine) but I do not own the..."