Never represent yourself before the IRS just because there are companies you consider crooked. Just find a responsible CPA firm in good standing. We are one. For valuable free info on dealing with the IRS, please visit our site.

When selecting companies to represent you before the IRS, it is important that you do the following:

A) Hire a professionally licensed CPA firm. This is the license with the most accountability. You will never hear of a CPA firm with many complaints and government officials firing them for mal practice. They will lose their license before that ever happens.

B) Hire a CPA firm that specializes in IRS representation. DON'T hire a CPA firm that adds IRS representation to a list of many services. They probably won't have the experience.

C) Do some internet research on the company. Look at the complaints, read the good comments, and read up on their website. Always make sure to find as much information on the potential company.

Had an Experience with JK Harris?

Comments

restewax

You don't need to pay outrageous CPA fees (such as JK Harris).An H&R Block ® Enrolled Agent for $200.00 for ten hours work and 40.00 for every hour after, may be the Best Bet.

Why pay thousands when you don't need to.(I just called and got a quote of $2000.00 !).

Frazier Spoon and Co., PLLC - Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier formally disciplined for the willful falsification of tax filings. Frazier Spoon and Co "Frazier Spoon and Co., PLLC - Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier formally disciplined for the willful falsification of tax filings. Update 7-23-13 - The AZ State Board of..." Read more JK Harris JK Harris "Never represent yourself before the IRS just because there are companies you consider crooked. Just find a responsible CPA firm in good standing. We are one. For valuable free info..." Read more UniFunds - Client did fraud for Website Content Unifunds "I wrote promotional content for Unifunds for SEO promotion and client asked me for some sample. He asked me for writing 4 articles and i gave that before deadline. I..." Read more Paycom - Overpromise and underdeliver Paycom "In our situation, we were promised many things by Paycom and even paid thousands for a payroll "convertor" which would convert our POS data to payroll upload which after a..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more